Win 8 and Support Problems

This morning all the sites I have on Win8 are inaccessible. I can't log in via FTP or HTTP. Tried to enter a support ticket, but that server is also inaccessible. What's up?

Our Win8 server was working fine ... i think you must having some problem at your end while trying to connect to win8 server. We have a monitoring tool which monitor servers as server gets down we get Alert and mail related to it. I hope It would be better if you had open ticket related to your problems. And if you say support was down then live chat was there.

Funny how your JodoHost home page was accessible, but your Server Status page was not, Live Support was not, and I could log onto my Control Panel but not get to any web site that was on Win8, either via the Control Panel, via a browser, or via my FTP program.

How do explain these "selective" difficulties from my end?

I've had such selective difficulties for over a month on my ISP..
Each time I connected, the IPs I could reach would change.

The internet was effectively split into 3 parts for me, seemingly totally at random. I have idea how it's possible, but I know it can :(

I've noticed this problem. It's not that Jodohost's servers are down. What you need to do is if you are running Windows XP, you have to do a "Repair" on your internet connection or manually reset your cable modem.

It has happened three times to me before I realized what was going on. It happened during the IP Migration the other day and when I moved one of my domains over to a dedicated IP. The other time was yesterday when I created a third level domain.

It seems like there are caching problems. I don't know how to get around this entirely; I wish there was a better solution than having to reset my cable modem/Internet connection everytime. I presume my clients will have this problem when they try as well.

Back