win1 cl2 php not installed displayed in hsphere

cdog

Perch
the web options for a domain is displaying thew following message
It is impossible to enable resource PHP Module, because corresponding software is not installed on physical box
I also experienced this error trying while trying to add a domain to a customers hosting account yesterday.
jodo support stated that the error was fixed.
Is php enabled on win1?

Problem is only on newly added domains

the web options for a domain is displaying thew following message
It is impossible to enable resource PHP Module, because corresponding software is not installed on physical box
I also experienced this error trying while trying to add a domain to a customers hosting account yesterday.
jodo support stated that the error was fixed.
Is php enabled on win1?

Problem is only on newly added domains

It seems php is working on the server, just wondering about/why the error message in hsphere

Sometimes hsphere 'forgets' what is installed, I'll refresh it and should resolve (but sometimes it comes back)

Thanks Stephen
I think some of my customers could have a bit of a panic with that message showing although it is still displayed for 2 recently added domains.

Thanks Stephen
I think some of my customers could have a bit of a panic with that message showing although it is still displayed for 2 recently added domains.
:)

You can always send a ticket, looks win1 may need a reboot as it is not sending installed services info back properly to Hsphere, restarting the service alone did not fix it.

I lodged a ticket a couple of days ago in regard to this
JH #KNS-81321-154

support stated it will be fixed soon.

Back