Win1 maintenance why at 7.15pm for almost an hr per month?

eko

Perch
First of all I thank you for being informed about maintaintaning the Win1 server regularly; that really is important and gives me confidence hosting with you. However you state that "Win1 will be going down for maintenance at 7:15 AM GMT (about 15 minutes from now). Sites on this server will be affected for about 60 to 90 minutes. We perform such maintenance once every 30 days to ensure uptime and server performance. A system integrity check, scan disk and defragmentation will be performed." which for UKbased customers like myself is problematic if it indeed lasts 60-90 minutes when it happens on weekdays such as this morning. My site supports students and they need to access the site in the morning before going to lectures which can start at 9am to find out if there're any changes. Could you please either maintain it during the weekends or start an hour earlier, ie 6:15AM GMT.

Many thanks for considering this!

Yes

we have received a few complaints and we have aborted the process. All sites are back up
We'll work on a schedule and put it up for discussion here at the forum

Hi..

Actually I don't know my domain located at Win1 or other but my problem now, my website cannot be reach and error message as below :-

"HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials"

My Domain : www.faizentcart.com

Thanks, :(

Back