Win11 delays

antic

Perch
Anyone else experiencing intermittent delays on Win 11? Every nowe and again a web site on that server stops responding. FTP works OK, but page serving is like "on pause" for a couple of minutes. Then, it's all ok again. An intermittent problem that seems a bit strange.

Win11's response time at the moment is pretty good -114ms. We haven't noticed any issues as such

But if you can PM me your website, we can put it on monitoring

That's very cool, thanks Yash!

Sorry to point this out, but this is a much better response than what I got when I sent a support ticket in. Ticket ID #JMO-38883-466. I wasn't overly specific, but the response was simply, "Nothing wrong with server Win11. Your both sites are working fine on win11." That felt a bit less than helpful, and even dismissive, though I'm aware it's probably just a language issue. My connection was fine, so left me thinking, "well what's the problem then?"

It's a minor thing, but I didn't feel as "supported" by that as much as Yash's response now. Just shows how important good communication is with support issues, to make a customer feel "supported".

Although it does create more work for the support crew, as I'm just about to take Yash up on his offer. :) hehe

I'll take a look at that ticket.
Not a language issue, it's just there's not much support can do about such issues but check everything for issues from our end. if everything appears OK from our end, we let the customer know.

However if you say this issue is frequently occuring (you submit multiple tickets or state the same), support does monitor the site for you and will let you know the same. Issues that are reported regularly are also reported to level3 techs so they can investigate for any server level issues

Thanks Yash! Please note my post wasn't by any means a complaint, only a point of interest. I'm extremely pleased with all the service and support I get around here and regularly rave to others about you guys. :)

Like as not, the problem will be my coding... LOL

Back