Win14 not responding

There is some problem with OS on the server. Stephen will be looking into this shortly.

I have gotten the server back up, but I am preparing another server in the next 24 hours to be ready to take over duty as win14. I feel if this continues there is an issue with the motherboard on the server.

The network has stopped responding again, we are agian working on this and accelerating the other server.

Win14 is and has been up for some time. I am leaving it up while preparing another server to take its place at the same time.

A number of things have happened to indicate a motherboard issue here. The server has been up and running from some week+ now in testing and production, and has just started experiencing these issues.

One of the issues is that the BIOS reset on its own once, which is not a good sign, another time it froze while booting at the RAID BIOS screen. So we feel it would be best to get off of this server and setup a new one to replace it and move all the files/users on this one to there.

It is acting up again, we are moving the drives to the standby server, the only thing possible here is a bad motherboard, it is freezing up eve at the Supermicro splash screen on POST now.

We moved the HD's to a new server and are watching it closely, so far it is working well here.

We had a routing issue with the Win14 shared IP. We just fixed that by clearing router cache.

We appologise for all issues. Win14 now looks rock-solid

Back