Win2 ODBC DNS problems......

Is there a problem with the user DSN connections on Win2?... ?( When I go to my ODBC I don't see my connections and there are no available drivers to add any...What happened???...Win2 still seems to be having issues, when will I be moved to a different server...Also the icons in my H-Sphere control panel seem to be all screwed up...They have a black background, transparency's not happening for them..........................

I do not know of any DSN issue on Win2, all of the drivers are in place. If you can submit a ticket with more details on what you are wanting to set you can be helped more throughly. If you wish you may send a copy (CC) of the ticket to me personally and I will make sure it gets resolved.

We are working on finalizing details on the machine move, an annoucement will be made sometimes this week I believe.

My email stephen @ jodohost.com (remove spaces)

I have a ticket: 26976...Friday I saw my connections in there and also was able to add a connection...Now I see no connections and am unable to add any because there are no ODBC drivers showing to use or select from................

Replied in ticket with more details. Let it be known I understand oyur point on the ticket fully, and agree, I am just doing the best and what will work fastest for you now, as I know you don't want to have to wait 48 hours for it to return.

Thanks, I've updated my ticket with the additional information you requested...If you can create the DSN connections for me I'd be grateful...I'd rather not have to wait 48 hours to get this sorted out...Also I've added the reasons for the move request from WIN2, that I won't go into here.............

Support on the weekends, what a novel idea!...Thanks for the quick work-around yesterday, as always you go over the top to resolve issues...Just what a hosting service should be!............. :]

I am glad we could be of help, I am sorry it did not work as it should from the control panel.

Back