WinVPS Services - Sales open again

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
We are currently sold out of WinVPS services.
We ordered last Monday and expected servers here by this weekend, but due to the holiday in mid week the parts did not ship until Friday(we have yet to figure out why it took until friday!) We will likely have them in Tuesday or Wednesday and do a buildout, after burn-in we will have WinVPS available again near the end of next week.

We do apologize for the delay, VPS services have been selling very quickly and we are ordering regularly to keep up with demand.

Re: WinVPS Services - Sold out until further notice

We are hoping to get all new WinVPS signups, from today onwards up and running by Friday evening. We apologise for the setup delay.

winVPS waiting will be having mails going out in the next 5-6 hours, up to 8 hours. We have a number of accounts waiting and only 2 openings available at this time after they are created, we have more servers that have only partially arrived and should be in Monday or Tuesday, so we will have more slots on the way very shortly. As always we are being very strict on the servers and not loading the servers up, leaving room for some upgrades and maintaining great performance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, these services are selling fast and we are working to adapt to the demand.

I am ready at this point to make VPSes but awaiting a license from SWSoft to make them available. I am hoping to get it any moment now, but I issued the required quite a long time back.

I have now gotten the license from SWSoft and welcome mails will be rolling out soon!

We now have a couple slots available for new winvps clients, and Plesk 8.2 is now being used for new VPSes, the upgrade tools are not in place yet but new VPS servers having plesk will be on 8.2

Back