You find plesk buggy?

mamcx

Perch
I have used for a couple of months a account on a Windows VPS with plesk.

Plesk surely is easy to grasp but constantly I get errors (in a random way, I can't connect a reason), I have a couple of times bizarre problems like in a website I create I need to make a new email account and refuse to add "cartera" but work fine with other names. Then I delete the site and start over and all was good.

Also, reading some post I see several times that Plesk is stated as the #1 reason to not do something (like upgrade MySql, Add Ruby or Django or TurboGears, etc...).

Is this a normal situation? Exist a alternative CP?

Sure there are other CPs, but overall Plesk works pretty well, and they are quite responsive in the support dept and development to fix bugs that come up as well, if you see a continual bug feel free to send it over and we will report it as such.

The main problem is that is barely usable. I get errors all the time, and need to refresh the CP to work.

Also, the VPS is almost a MAX Ram, so that can be, but not know how track or lower the RAM consumption.

None of our installed website is intensive and I chosee to host all the DB out the VPS...

I am trying to remember your VPS ID so I can assist you with RAM issue, can you send it over so I can take a look at monitoring what is using ram for 24 hours?

Back