Is it possible to do without losing all of my data?
Yes you can. Signup for a reseller account and set it up. Once set up, you can open a ticket from your shared account and we’ll move it so it resides under your reseller account. No server shift or data loss is involved
[QUOTE=Yash]
Yes you can. Signup for a reseller account and set it up. Once set up, you can open a ticket from your shared account and we’ll move it so it resides under your reseller account. No server shift or data loss is involved
[/QUOTE]
Just as an addition to what Yash has said - you will need an alternate domain to use as a “service” domain. I just went through this process and it was a relatively painless process.
Hello…
Nothing to worry about it but make sure service domain ready before shared account move in.
Thanks…
Will I lose any of the functionality of the Windows hosting when I move to the reseller account? It doesn’t appear so, but I figured I’d ask.
Thanks everyone!!!
Not at all. Everything that is supported on our Windows packages is also supported in our reseller packages