Live Support

Hello…

What kind of live support JH Offer..?

[QUOTE=]
“Pls checks my tickets : 40900”

** You are now speaking with Satyendra, Support. **
Your party has left this session.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe I can get the answer from this forum…because until now still waiting my tickets to be answers… X(

I asked for a reply to that before, you can either send all the required SSL information or you can do it yourself. Either way works.

you will need this possibly:
http://www.jodohost.com/hsphere_nomenu/html/ssl.html

Also the office is having some connection problems, they have dropped off several times in the last 4 hours.

Hello…

Yes as you said, it can be install by my self or JH Support but base on my experience at other hosting company, they won’t allow client to install SSL cert because sometimes SSL cert installation will make apache crashed.

Anyway, I’m already send all requested info to JH Support and please proceed with installation.

Thanks…