10 Commandments

Logan

Perch
I was visiting syspark.com and saw that they have this list of 10 Commandments on their site-- rules they follow to provide services. They are (quoted)...

1. Customer statisfaction is a goal, because without them, Syspark has now reason to exist.
  2. Quality is defined by each customer.
  3. Be reliable, keeping our service promesses.
  4. Find ways to surpass our clients expactations, to make them say "Wow !"
  5. Apologize. Solve the problem, immediately.
  6. The customer is not always right. But what matters is the customer must remain a customer.
  7. No news is not good news. Seek feed-back from customers and really listen to what they have to say.
  8. Customer perception may be wrong, but it is real and this counts.
  9. Be effective and make things easy for the customer. People must like doing business with Syspark.
  10. Excellent service is a team effort !
JH should adopt some or all of these to improve their services -- or define their own.

Thank you, we follow most of them and I believe a large number of customers are satisfied with our customer support and service delivery, at least from the feedback I have been receiving.

Syspark needs an 11th Commandment:

At least one member of our staff must have adequate spelling and grammar skills.

The Frog said:
Syspark needs an 11th Commandment:
At least one member of our staff must have adequate spelling and grammar skills.

LOL, my last host had some pretty bad language skills at times as well :( Half the time I'd end up rephrasing my support requests because they simply did not understand :p

Back