A HUGE thank you to Tanmaya

iaweb

Guppy
couldn't find a better forum to place this, however I as well saw the need to thank Tanmaya in a more open fashion than the countless thanks I gave him via Chat and tickets.

The JH team in general and Tanmaya in particular have been so extremely helpful with my last few issues (none of them due to JH) with our largest and most important client, which pretty much saved us from bankruptcy...

Tanmaya went far beyound any expected and contracted support just in order to make me (and our client) happy and came up with several suggestions which would have never come to my brain without his help.

Once more, THANK YOU TANMAYA, and to everybody who reads this, there is no better place for your hosting needs than JH and the outstanding staff...:) :) :)

Same from me. Tanmaya was always friendly and extremely helpfull. Thanks to all Jodo guys for their great work!

Yes, Tanmaya is always on top of things and is amazingly knowledge in his field. I have got to know him well the last few months and have learn alot from him...

Thanks Tanmaya and all of Jodo's staff.... :)

Back