A word of Advice to your Live Chat Operators

Hi!

Just got that email regarding NS3 & NS4 registration.

Called upon Live Chat Support & asked him 2 questions in total.

The guy answered properly the first question. When I asked the second question, he told me to wait. I waited. Then I reminded him again. He told me to wait for some more time.

When I asked how much more time? He gave a vague reply & replied to my first question again. I told him am asking you something else, he again replied the same.

I advise your Live Chat operators to read the question before they answer. It seemed as if he was serving thousands of customers & giving replies to me without reading anything.

If he at all was reading - he doesn't understand english.

My past experience have been good with you. But, this is really against your reputation.

I have the chat script with me & know the operators name.

If you care I can send it to you.

Didn't appropriate to paste it here though.

He took little longer to clarify becuase he was discussing it with senior staff. Before he replied, you had asked another question, while he thought he was replying to the first one. This created little confusion.

However LiveChat did reply fully to your questions.

The bottomline is that the operator answered your questions fully within that chat session

You had asked a few questions in the beginning and when he answered the first one, you asked him to aswer the "other one". Now when an operator is dealing with # of different customers at the same time, anything that you can do to be less ambigious would help.

You challenged him and asked him whether he was reading your messages or not. When you finally pasted the other question again, he gave you an immediate answer.

No one is perfect... but you were expecting him to give 100% attention to you during that session which isnt possible

if you don't like live cht support, you can always submit a ticket which is the recommended form of support

Yash said:
The bottomline is that the operator answered your questions fully within that chat session

You had asked a few questions in the beginning and when he answered the first one, you asked him to aswer the "other one". Now when an operator is dealing with # of different customers at the same time, anything that you can do to be less ambigious would help.

You challenged him and asked him whether he was reading your messages or not. When you finally pasted the other question again, he gave you an immediate answer.

No one is perfect... but you were expecting him to give 100% attention to you during that session which isnt possible

Agreed that he answered both my questions in the CHAT session & I also agree & don't demand 100% attention.

However, he had answered my 1st question promptly. Then I asked the 2nd question for which he kept replying the answer for the 1st question. I repeat he should have read the question first as he knew he had my 1st question before.

I also agree that no one is perfect so, I don't judge anyone bad/good in just one instance.

I repeat that this was the first time this happened & I wanted the seniors to know about.

That was just my aim & I don't want to thrash anyone.

Yash said:
if you don't like live cht support, you can always submit a ticket which is the recommended form of support

There is no question of me liking or not liking Live Chat. Sometimes it is required though (read emergencies).

There was a delay on my part to completing the NS3 & NS4 procedure so, I didn't want to delay it more.

If it was less urgent i would have gone ahead & submitted a ticket.

However, I thank you for taking time & replying to my post. It is not always that Indian Companies provide such type of support.

As matter of fact I didn't expect so many replies to my post ;)

Best of Luck guys - you of course are responsive. (y)

Am a geek, you can trust that I have already had a word with the team after this post.

Do continue to give us feedback, it is always welcome.

Back