AbleCommerce

I'm looking into ablecommerce as an ecommerce solution for a site I am going to host. I'm pretty sure that I will need to have this installed server side. I downloaded the demo locally and it installed pretty easily but there are two steps, an install shield windows step and then a web setup step.

Is ablecommerce on your list of stable third party software you're willing to install? It's an expensive program, but it uses CFMX and is used by Sony, Victorias Secret, and other big names.

I would really rather use something else, preferrably open-source for cold fusion. Do any of you CF people know of a good and cheap, or open source, CF ecommerce solution? I say good because over the last few days I've seen some real crap. Ablecommerce seems like it's worth every penny($1700) compared to the junk I've seen out there.

I'd really like to stick with CF. The PHP OSCommerce offered by Jodo would work fine if I wanted to go that way. I'd just like to stick with CF accross the entire site if possible.

Back