Account Suspended but I've paid - Same here

Your account was suspened on Oct. 20, 2004, as it was not paid even 15 days after due date. Normally account get deleted in 30 days.

We see that you have made payment using paypal but using echeck. eCheck gets cleared in 3-4 days however sometime it does not. This is the reason Billing is waiting.

ngungo said:
My email is [email protected] and my account is pictotrade.

I had paid 2 bills by PayPal. When would my account be reactivated?

Thanks

We do have your account in our system. This generally means files are also there. Support can check this for you.

ngungo said:
So there is chance that the account was deleted already, am I correct?

Thanks, Atul, for explanation.

OK!!! Of course I would follow the rules, but here's the situation.

Yesterday, when I checked in the account it said I have a negative balance of (6.95), then also a current billing period was 6.95, I paid by PayPal a total of 13.90. I had an e-receipt from PayPal for that. After that I forwarded the e-receipt to [email protected], I got a reject email saying the ticket system no longer accepts email and asked me to open the ticket from the account. Well, the account is still suspended. I call a 24/7 number, the gentleman said the account will be up in 20 minutes. 6 hours later nothing changes so I scouted around I found this forum so I posted as you see and I got the explanation (just see it this morning.)

Meanwhile, I got 2 emails from [email protected] last night but did get read until this morning, 8 minutes apart. First one said my account was reactived, the second one informs my account is suspended again. I checked the balance on the account. Now it has the negative balance of (13.9) and current billing is 6.95.

Please advise. Thanks

I see it now. Thanks.
I promiss to keep my account billing up to date.
Thanks again for the trouble.

ngungo

Back