Account Suspended

ITNS

Guppy
Hello,

We are new resellers in the past two months and have been starting to set up new accounts. With no notice our account was suspended today. We received an invoice last week and found today our account was shut down.

I am very displeased with this type of service, how can Jodohost expect anyone to do business with them if they treat their customers not to mention their resellers like this. I would send this to your support team, but since I can not even get logged in to my reseller control panel I have little choice.

Our site is www.itnetworksolutions.net

Please help X(

Firstly, I'd like to appologize for this

Please immediately email [email protected] or call our number, we'll activate your account

I believe your account was suspended on the basis of non-payment. We send multiple reminders before suspending accounts

I just unsuspended your account. You haven't paid for two months so if I were you, I'd clear those invoices immediately

The first invoice we recieved was last week... and we did not recieved any emails telling us our account was past due.

Thank you for the unsuspension, I will make sure our account manager takes care of the invoice.

I would like to know why we didn't recieve a notice before suspension??

Thanks again

Check your registered email address, you should receive at least 4 pre-suspension notices over 2 weeks

Going throught the same thing right now... I got no notices except for one this morning that my account was suspended... Real shady stuff...

X(

Billing found two shared hosting accounts with user name ColdFusionMan but none in Reseller Accounts. One of the shared hosting account was suspended which we resumed.

System sends out invoice 3 days after it is due. It then sends out pre-suspension notice after 4 days and repeats it after 5 days. Suspension notice waring account to suspend in 2 days.

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive any one of the above email. Please remember the date when you have to pay your fee. Also you can pay any amount, any time. To know how to do it, please visit http://www.jodohost.com/help.asp#payinghostingfee

Back