Additional CP

tomzzzy

Perch
Hello,
Today i reread reseller options and i found this:
You can purchase above plans with one-time additional CP cost rather than paying $0.50/month for each additional CP. Additional one-time CP cost for ValueHost is $4.00, Silver $3.45, Gold $3.30 and Platinum $3.00.

I'm not sure what does that mean.
Can You please explain it.
Thank You
Tom

That means upon request, we will make you a custom plan where the prices are as stated on the page,insteAd of being .50/mon per account if you go over the bundled amount with the plan you are on.

Let me just check again if i understand this right.
I have silver plan with 30 free accounts.
With 40 accounts on that plan i pay additional $5 ($0.5 each)
Upon my request, You will make me a plan with unlimited accounts for $3.45.
Is that right?
If it is, do i need to create a ticket or...?

Stephen said:
That would be $3.45x10, or $34.50one time.(for the 10 extras)

What would you do if the user purchased 2 beyond their normal accounts limit. But then they lose to customers and they are back to their plan limit... and then they gain 2 more customers?

Is that where the custom plan comes in? My previous host back a year ago basically said you would lose your accounts... this sounds like it will keep you from losing anything.

They will be added to the plan and not lost, if you go two over, you will need tolet us know so we can reflect that. (if you hve 40, and go to 42, it would be the extra price, if you don't let us know, Hsphere will in fact toss the extras, so it is a bit of manual work)

Back