alloting more diskspace to current user account

megan

Perch
Hi - I realized that I did not allot enough disk space to my service account. I went into my plans and edited the plan to allow more space but when I log into the service account it does not show any increase. What else should I be doing??? thanks, megan

Hello Megan,

You need to login to your service plan, and from there by the disk usage guage, click the edit button and increase it to the plan setting.

hi stephen, thanks for the reply - that's exactly what I did, or at least I think so because when I log into the reseller admin the service account shows the new amount of disk space when I look at it, however when I log into the actual user account using the service plan, the old amount of disk space is what shows up - thanks,megan

Yes, you have to change it in both places, logging into the actual "end user" account and making the change there as well.

If you are still having a problem send a ticket with the reseller user, and your service account user, and give us the quota you want and we will upgrade it for you.

ok thanks, let me see if I can do it myself first and if not I will make a ticket - thanks again for your help :) ~megan

Ok - I was able to change the amount in the user account once you pointed me in the right direction - thanks! megan

Back