An #flu-25260-276

This ticket has been unresolved for a week.
Ever since the move to Waco, our mutual client has had nothing but problems retrieving his emails using the Horde software.

This is direct quote to me from my client "The problem is that in my xxxxxxx13 account, I can get the email ok....however, when I try to access one of the other accounts I get the xxxxxxx13 account. Their answer was to clear my cache! Can you imagine!!!!! I would have to clear my cache every time I access a different email account? I don't think so. It sounds like they have one cookie for all the accounts. I feel like I'm dealing with trainees....."

This client has 20+ accounts.
Has JH fired all of their knowledgable support personnel?
Will this ever be resolved?

This has been an issue for as long as I remember, I had this issue 3+ years ago on horde, I normally just closed the browser.

I am sorry but I don't see anything wrong with the answer. Why are they using horde to check 20 addresses?

I've seen this issue as recently as 3 months ago when I used the CP to login to some addresses on one of my moms accounts and read mail to her since she was on the road without a working connection.

Back