Annonymous support feedback..

cca

Perch
wondering if theres any feedback on the anon support setup from those that are participating in it.

value?
response times?

Can a reseller opt out of the anon support for some of thier customers. Or 50c for every customer regardless??

cheers

I'm interested on the opt-in/out depending on the customer.

If i got a couple friends on my reseller account they wouldn't really need support at all. Do you still pay the $0.50 even tho they will never use the feature?

it's 50c per CP account - you can't opt out. I asked the same question as we run some of our own websites through different cp's - so don't really need the support for those.

i wpould say reponse times are ussual if a direct customer.

they are fed into the same system as resellers questions.

so less than an hour average.. ive had resonses /my clients have within 5 minutes sometimes.

Now if i understand, every account is billined $0.50. Now what about my admin account, my service account and my demo CP. Will I be billed $1.50/mo for having those too?

If you log a call using your reseller account the response/lead time due is 1 hour. Other accounts get logged as 2 hours (or at least that's what I've noticed through your logon to the helpdesk).

greggers,

that can be changed submit a ticket and ask for it to be changed to 1 hour(s0 or what ever

Accounts that are exempted for Billing of Anonymous Support Services are :-

1. One Admin Account.
2. Demo Accounts.
3. One Service Account

Any query in this regard can be emailed at billing @ jodohost.com (without space)

Wondering if someone who is "CURRENTLY" using the Anonymous Support option give an approximate response times for the queries answered...

It would be helpful...
(i m sure its less than an hour.. BUt, just wanted to confirm)

monil,

Well I cna tell you that right now we have many tickets for anonymous support in queue, as we can't answer billing questions, we do a forward of these on to the reseller, but it is dependent upon them to answer.

For a purely TECHNICAL question, the tickets don't stay in queue to long at all, many times being resolved in under 2 hours(that is not response, but resolution)

Stephen said:
monil,

Well I cna tell you that right now we have many tickets for anonymous support in queue, as we can't answer billing questions, we do a forward of these on to the reseller, but it is dependent upon them to answer.

For a purely TECHNICAL question, the tickets don't stay in queue to long at all, many times being resolved in under 2 hours(that is not response, but resolution)
Thanks Stephen,

Your reply helps. I m mainly concerned about the Technical support.

I am sure that Billing and other support depends on the resellers... :)

Thanks.

Back