Another Christmas Idea

thdrought

Perch
I was on a different H-Sphere reseller before moving to JodoHost. I was not able to do what I needed to do with the old reseller. Yash was able to get me going with what I needed quickly. Thanks Yash.

One of the features that I did have at the old reseller was the ability to get Urchin Analysis, http://www.urchin.com. I love Urchin. I used it when I was a web administrator when I worked for a nationwide healthcare firm in the U.S., I used it at my old reseller.

The deal was that they purchased 1 server, and gave each hoster 1 free account on Urchin, to use or reseller themselves. Then, each additional site was a measily $5 a month. I would pay $5 a month for this type of output. Webalizer just doesn't give it to me in a way I'd like to see it.

Tom

Any word on a new Web Statistics program? AWStats and Webilizer suck.

Also, I would like to have the ability to configure my stats program myself. Right now, there are features that AWStats can do, like show URI in the page navigation area or to block a range of IP address. But, I have no control over my conf file so I cannot enable or disable these settings.

Can I email you my conf files for you to put in the appropriate directory?

Back