anyone using Linkpoint?

snooper

Perch
hi all

is there anyone using linkpoint here, with a background post to their system, who might be able to let me look at the script?

i find their one ASP example on the site useless...

thanks

PS: pls dont tell me to move to auth.net... i'd love to, but LP is a customer requirement.

I have done this and I can confirm that their system sucks. I did this for a client that has their site hosted elsewhere, but I'll dig up the code tomorrow for you. there are a lot of linkpoint files that have to be included and I think I'm actually referencing a dll that's installed on the server. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Great, thanks jonyah.

pls, if you can, also indicate whether you are using "LP Central", "LP Connect" or the LP API.

Thanks!!

looks like I used the API:

Set order = Server.CreateObject("LpiCom_6_0.LPOrderPart")
Set op = Server.CreateObject("LpiCom_6_0.LPOrderPart")

which probably wouldn't work here at jodo considering you'd need a dll installed. Actually when I did this, the client had a cart they were using but it was horrible. I just reverse engineered their cart and used the meat of what they had to do the processing.

I can still help if you can send me their documentation on the method you're using and what problem you're having. I'd love to be able to change this clients code because the API is flakey.

We install most dlls by trusted vendors. Many vendor use linkpoint in our systems. Open a Support Ticket if a linkpoint dll need to be installed on your server.

well in that case, if you'd like to go that route snooper, let me know and I can send you what I have.

Back