Application Pool Issues

We have a classic ASP site on win4 that has been on your servers since 2008. It has generally been running fine, but in the last 5 days the site has been down 3 times. Someone did say it was an application Pool issue and they changed some settings. It is running at this time, but was down earlier today.

Our client is running their business through the application built on your servers. I need to be sure that that Application Pool issue is fixed and I won't keep getting these angry phone calls from my client. The ticket number is ZJM-55338-193 if you want more information.

We have already update you support ticket and move your domain in a less populated application pool. Your domain should be run fine from now onwards.

I'm still having issues. Not as often, but it went down again today. This site has been running fine for the past several years. We have not made any changes. It is a large web application that our client uses to run their business. This cannot keep happening.

I'm still having issues. Not as often, but it went down again today. This site has been running fine for the past several years. We have not made any changes. It is a large web application that our client uses to run their business. This cannot keep happening.

Would like to update we have put newrelic monitor over your domain, So that we get alerted if something happens to your domain and after that we can look for the root cause.

Back