Application Support

William

Guppy
Does Jodo Support these: CDONTS, CDOSYS, JMail, ASPEmail, or ASPMail components Global.asa support,Persits AspUpload 2.x or above, Dundas Upload 2.0, SoftArtisans FileUp 3.2 or above, AspSmartUpload, or AspSimpleUpload FSO (File System Object)

Thanks

William said:
Does Jodo Support these: CDONTS, CDOSYS, JMail, ASPEmail, or ASPMail components Global.asa support,Persits AspUpload 2.x or above, Dundas Upload 2.0, SoftArtisans FileUp 3.2 or above, AspSmartUpload, or AspSimpleUpload FSO (File System Object)

Thanks

I use JMail, Persits, and AspImage so I know they're available.

William said:

Thanks

Available components are available on their website under the packages information page. The section is entitled "Scripts/Components".

Hi JodoHost,

I was just researching your site to see if I would like to switch Hosts... So far I like what I see...

I would like to move 15 sites, 2 quite large... One thing I would like to know is if you have SoftArtisans FileUp
because almost all of my site use this feature... Please let me know... Admins can email me I needed.

And for other forum members what do you think of JodoHost? I have read alot of your posts and most are favorable.
The only thing that worries me is that I have not seen any phone numbers?

Thanks,
Tim

Da Man said:
Hi JodoHost,

....SoftArtisans FileUp ...

..The only thing that worries me is that I have not seen any phone numbers?

Thanks,
Tim

We do not promise but we will consider SoftArtisans FileUp. We will also like to see whether other customers also need this feature.

For contacts and phone numbers, please visit http://www.jodohost.com/contactus.asp

reptilecrazy said:
i know for a fact they dont do FSO coz thats a question i had at one time via ticket.
when was that? I thought they had enabled it now some months ago?(

that was what I thought too.. but some months ago, before I became a customer, FSO was disabled because of lack of security whenb using it, but that problem has now been corrected

Back