Are your pages still working on win1 with databases?

yorri

Perch
I have pages that access both MS Access AND MSSQL Server that are not work but html pages are working fine. I submitted a ticket but just wondering if only I am the only one affected.

yorri said:
I have pages that access both MS Access AND MSSQL Server that are not work but html pages are working fine. I submitted a ticket but just wondering if only I am the only one affected.

Actually I just noticed that it's asp that isn't working

nope, you're not the only one I've got the same problems, it happened for a short while last night as well. its very irritating as i need to do work on my site, i dont get much time as it is.

I'm just wondering will i ever get a month without problems?

jj72orguk said:
nope, you're not the only one I've got the same problems, it happened for a short while last night as well. its very irritating as i need to do work on my site, i dont get much time as it is.

I'm just wondering will i ever get a month without problems?

Well I just got a response back for my ticket. Can anyone guess what the response was??? ;) UNBELIEVABLE!

There is an issue on Win1 and Win4 where ASP crashes. Our plan is to migrate these servers to new ones this week. But if you want an immediate solution, we can shift you to WIn5 immediately

Back