ASP.NET problem on Win6

Hiho!

I just wanted to know suppot that .aspx files that I upload at win6 cannot be compiled by the .NET platform for reasons beyond my knowledge ?( . I would suggest 1. killing the aspnet_wp.exe process, 2. restarting the server

I opened a ticket before so I won't open it for this site also.
FYI the site I am running into troubles now is http://www.driversplanet.com/ no pages from this domain work as the codebehind file cannot be compiled. I hope someone of you knows what this compiler mumbo-jumbo is and will clear this thing up.

error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: JS2008: Error saving compiled state: Access to the path "C:\DOCUME~1\KAREN-~1\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\RES19AC.tmp" is denied.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

A user on MS's dotnet newsgroup also said:
"usually i do an iisreset, but deleteing the tmp directory should alo work."
so can you please do it asap ?? --~~~

Your site appears to be working fine. I believe your problem has been fixed by support, if not please let me know your ticket ID

I took care of this issue already. It was also addressed in another thread. Sorry I did not update this one.

Back