AspJpeg version 1.4?

Wayhome

Guppy
I would like to use a couple of features in the latest version of AspJpeg (1.4x) but notice you are running version 1.3. Do you plan to upgrade the component soon? If not, could you?

Thanks!
...Wayhome.

Yash... Atul... someone... could you please answer this quesiton for me? I know it is not a major item, but I want to avoid programming the workarounds I'd need for ver 1.3 if possible.

...Wayhome.

Ryders512 said:
Thanks Yash!
Just in case of any other reason can you tell me how to find the server I am on?

When you got your signup email, it told you which ftp server to connect to (eg. win7.jodoshared.com, win7 would be your server).

Your can find out your FTP server also from within the end-user CP by clicking on FTP Manager

Ryders512 said:
I appreciate it!

yo ryders, nice site, you should optimize your photos though, i noticed some of them are taking forever to load... might be because they're almost a mb in size. That photo on the homepage is over 800kb... optimize that to be about 20kb; Reduce the dpi to around 70. also... more hot girls man!!! :p

Thanks, WebDeveloper! I am working on all the photos on the site with the aspjpeg component. I am waiting on the conversion to 1.4 because I am having a lot of problems with this component and the script I have. I think I am going to have to process 1 image at a time. Anyway, all the pictures in the gallery are optimized to around 35k but the homepage and member pictures are currently being worked on. Glad someone noticed!! :D

Ryders512 said:
Thanks, WebDeveloper! I am working on all the photos on the site with the aspjpeg component. I am waiting on the conversion to 1.4 because I am having a lot of problems with this component and the script I have. I think I am going to have to process 1 image at a time. Anyway, all the pictures in the gallery are optimized to around 35k but the homepage and member pictures are currently being worked on. Glad someone noticed!! :D

Only reason I noticed is because I'm on a cable connection and it still took a while to load so I figured something was up.

I am sorry, we missed doing this on the 13th as we had quite a backlog of tasks to finish on the servers that day.

I've had it rescheduled for tonight, 1AM (a few hours from now). Sorry.

Yash, I don't know if you upgraded AspJpeg yet, but it is not working anymore on Win6. My code no longer finds the control. Could you check on this?

Thanks!

I re-registered the DLL please check to see if it is working now.

Edit: Maybe a minute longer IIS restart is not working very fast.

Back