Aspjpeg

Logan

Perch
Prior to the win5 failure, JH had said they were a couple days away from implementing ASPJPEG as an alternative to ASPImage.

What is the status of this now?

I'll let you know by Monday. We haven't received the license yet. I'm going to have to find out whether a payment went out to them

We'll should definately have a license by thursday or friday at the max.

in the meantime you can just access it as usual (in the hope that the evaluations version hasnt expired yet!).
i have been using it in the past week.

snooper said:
in the meantime you can just access it as usual (in the hope that the evaluations version hasnt expired yet!).
i have been using it in the past week.

JH's original 2 days until ASPJPEG is available for real has turned into much more time, which sometimes is unavoidable. I can't take the risk that it may take much more time, in which time the eval version of ASPJPEG may expire and essentially kill my site.

So I'll wait.

Yash said:
I'll let you know by Monday. We haven't received the license yet. I'm going to have to find out whether a payment went out to them

We'll should definately have a license by thursday or friday at the max.

I have purchased ASPJpeg and a few other components from Persits in the past. They sent me my registration code the same day with every purchase.

You might want to contact Peter Persits himself ([email protected]).

I was told that AspJpeg non eval version would be available on win6 as well. I found out today that the eval version was installed and it expired today. When will jodohost purchase a licensed version for win6? I have become very dis-satisfied with the response times from jodohost as well. Typical response times are 1 to 2 days if at all. Maybe I'll get a response and service by posting on the forums.

Slightly off-topic, but related. I am interested in knowing what uses people have for components, such as ASPJPEG. Anyone have any example pages where they put it to use? Sometimes you just don't know what interesting things can be done until you see what others have done.

Thanks!

There is some delay here. we made them a payment 2 weeks ago and they say they have not received it.. We are working on it.

tonto said:
I have become very dis-satisfied with the response times from jodohost as well. Typical response times are 1 to 2 days if at all. Maybe I'll get a response and service by posting on the forums.

I cannot imagine any ticket being answered in 1 or 2 days. maximum in 2 or 3 hours. Please email me the ticket IDs of those tickets - [email protected]

Back