Aspupload

karuta

Guppy
Hello personal, I am news here, I finished creating my bill and I expect to be able to help with my knowledge. I use the component ASPUPLOAD - PERSIST in my programming ASP, and I have a site that does UPLOAD of file with more of 50MB. I tried to use the ASPUPLOAD here, but he gave error, said that the command not to be borne. That version is not to FULL... has file size limitation? ?(

http://www.karuta.com.br/persist/progress.asp

We have the full version of ASPUPLOAD, but do not allow more than 20MB to be uploaded.

Excuse, but was me past, before of open my bill, that did not have limit for upload, therefore I have a client that sobe more of 50MB by the component ASPUPLOAD.

That limit is being a new information!

That limit has been in place for a long time, it has been discussed many times on these forums, the limit is 22MB, uploads of larger size should really be done using other methods.

Which are the others bigger approaches of loading of 20MB of the site and with bar of progress? The question is that passed me that there was not limit..

Ok! my problem is that all programming of the site is deed, and for big files is necessary a bar of progress, otherwise the user stayed "crazy"... good, even so, I read in bears that the win2003 has problems with variables of session... then stayed the doubt, in case of of pass that client for a servant windows 2000 would resolve my problem?

We do not have Windows 2000 servers available anymore, we can work around any session issue, but uploads will remain capped at 22MB.

1 file(s) have been uploaded. 9720 bytes were transferred in 0 sec.
Persits.Upload.1 error '800a0028'
This feature has been disabled by system administrator. Use File.SaveAsVirtual instead.

/persist/progress_upload.asp, line 36

The way around that is exactly what it says, use File.SaveAsVirtual instead, it is a security measure taken to prevent some pretty bad things from happening.

Back