bairesdesignstudio.com not working

iamar

Perch
Hi, one of our web sites is not working correctly. It shows "page not found" also emails working wrong too, client very ungry. we went into go daddy and the domain is like always pointing to :<br>
NS1.PYMEACTIVA.COM
NS2.PYMEACTIVA.COM
It was always pointing here so we just don;t know what the problem is.. please let me knoe asap. thank you.

the IPs on those nameservers are not even pointing to a DNS server, I am not sure where they came from at all.

It was always working until today.. I had this domain like this since we opened our account with Jodo.
Anyway please send me the correct DNS and ip please so I can correct this ASAP.

please send a ticket with regards to this matter.
you can also get this info from your control panel in the "domain" overview.

I went into the domain name info and it shows me the same name servers as the ones I have for this domain in godaddy.com:

ns1.pymeactiva.com -> 204.14.104.114
ns2.pymeactiva.com -> 204.14.105.84

This are the same name servers this domain had for 2 years.. so what is the problem? can you HELP me resolve this please? THANK YOU

I can not help you resolve this, you must submit a ticket, I do not handle DNS issues.

On your 1st posting you didn't mention that you didn't resolve dns problems, you made me loose hours and I have a very upset client.

iamar,

Please see my title it is "windows operations" DNS is and always has been unix, I know you have been around here a bit, but i tried to assist you in what way i could. forums are not the official support means, we answer questions here, but this thread is a ticket subject, and really should not be discussed(it mentioned the domain and all)

Back