beign bought out.

ErikP

Perch
Being bought out.

Hello,

By all means do not take this post as a threat or as something to cause problems i here, no offense intended.. No names will be given.

I have had a long hard 4 months with my hosting providers. I was with one and they where runing fine until they got bought, i decided to switch. I did and in the middle of the switch ( now ) these new ones got bought aswell, and by the same company.

I will be transfering all my domains to jodo as soon as possible. I am wondering if jodo will get bought out, in no way I want to offend i just want to know what the future plans of JODO are.

You seem like a very reputable company a very stable comapny with great CD and IT, this is what makes a diference between yo uand the new "buyers"

thank you for the time.

Erik

Hello Erik,

We have been around for a while now, we are about to move to one of the best, if not the best datacenter in the world, and we are going to continue to serve customers first.

Serving customers first means being open, honest, and upfront with them on everything, we do our best to do that daily.
I am not an owner, just a full time employee, but I fully trust Yash and Atul, and I know they think of the customers first as well.

Hi Erik,

I cannot speak for Jodo as I do not work for them or own them. I will say however that I really believe you will like it here with Jodo very much. I know where you are coming from, and it is so much better here!

I know how hard it is making those domain moves and setups. In my opinion though you won't need to do it again once you are here. :] Hang in there.

JodoHost is privately owned within a family. We are growing this company with passion. We do not have any intention to sell.

We are working as a solid team for you. We keep 1-2 people more than our present needs to handle new business. This will not make business sense to most but we are happy with it.

As our logo signifies, we are people oriented. We will not sacrifice customer service for money

We in some months have acquired over a few hundred reseller in a short time. Because of our resilience and large team, we accommodate all and provided the same level of quality services, even during fast expansion.

Our strength is with you. We want to continuously serve you with same honesty and quality for years to come.

Thank you all very much for your comments.

It's dificult to make you business grow when you have so many up and downs and things happen in the back ground that you do not know.

i wish I would of gone for jodo instead of my current provider. I will be be becoming a customer of jodo. I hope to make good friends and alliances for future proyects.

I hope to be of service to anyone I can help I will be an active user of this comunity forum.

thank you for your responses.

I am looking forward to getting these domains in here ASAP.

Erik

Back