Billing Issue - 1/9/04

e2thec

Guppy
I have been a customer since 9/30/03 and have had no problems with your service and have always paid my bill via PayPal on time. I was greeted with an "account suspended" message today when I logged-in, which I believe is in error. I added another $4.95 to my account (ValueLinux) anyway, hoping to get this issue sorted out quickly.

I have paid on the following schedule, and I believe I have now paid through February:

09/30/03 - 10/30/03, paid $4.95 on 10/7/03
10/31/03 - 11/30/03, paid $4.95 on 10/31/03
12/01/03 - 12/30/03, paid $4.95 on 12/1/03
12/31/03 - 01/30/03, paid $4.95 on 1/2/04
???????? - ????????, paid $4.95 (1.62+3.33) on 1/9/04

Am I now paid through February???

Why did I get an account suspended notice on 1/9/04???

Thanks,

e2thec

I think you are little confused. The system is based on prepayment. Your jan to february invoice was due which you did not pay. The system sent you 3 reminders to pay before suspending your account

I believe your account has already been resumed now

Yash said:
I think you are little confused. The system is based on prepayment. Your jan to february invoice was due which you did not pay. The system sent you 3 reminders to pay before suspending your account

No, I am not confused. I have PRE-PAID every month, and I have a payment on 1/2/04 for JANUARY to prove it.

Follow the service / payment stream listed in my original post.

I have now paid twice for the service in January, $4.95 on 1/2/04 and YET ANOTHER $4.95 on 1/9/04.

Please adjust my account accordingly.

Yash said:

Additionally, I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A PAYMENT REMINDER.

OK, could you please submit a ticket and we'll go over your complete billing/payment history once again. if there is a mistake, we'll refund you.

If you haven't been receiving payment reminders, that means you haven't been receiving invoices either. Please doublecheck the email address you have registered the account under. The system sends 3 warnings over 10 days before account suspension.

Yash said:
OK, could you please submit a ticket and we'll go over your complete billing/payment history once again. if there is a mistake, we'll refund you.

If you haven't been receiving payment reminders, that means you haven't been receiving invoices either. Please doublecheck the email address you have registered the account under. The system sends 3 warnings over 10 days before account suspension.

Thanks. Will do.

Regards,

e2thec

Back