branded Cerberus

This is a question I had once posed to Support when I first signed up.
I was re-directed to Sales, but after three attempts to get a response, have not recieved one, so I am posting here.

I want to emphesize that I am happy with the value I am getting with JodoHost services. My request is as follows:

With my prior hosting provider, I had access to three seperate support options I could choose from, use, and brand. Initial setup was at no charge, although without knowing what is specifically involved with Cerberus@JodoHost, that might not be the case here.
The solution I am looking for, as I had before, is something that can be added to my account where any support ticket submitted goes to me only. The tickets would not go to a queue that JodoHost would support, just myself.
With such a solution, I would not expect any monthly charge from JodoHost to exist. Of course, if volume grew, it would be a plus to be able to upgrade to the JodoHost supported queue.

Is there any possability of such a Cerberus setup for resellers that want to do their own support?

Thank you for your time.
,Gary Stadter
we fail only when we quit.

I am aware of the functionality that exists within my resold accounts' control panels. I was refering to a more intuitive system that can be integrated into, for example, the support area of a resellers website..... like Cerberus.

Hello Gary,

We are not offering Cerberus for reseller own use alone yet.
Though you can maintain your own helpdesk install and Keep it integrated to the control panel as well easily.
For this you can use SupportSelector plugin for Hsphere we have available. It is just 3 steps:
1. Setup your helpdesk.
2. Setup your helpdesk URL in reseller admin panel (3rd Party Tools -> Hsphere Templates -> Support Selector)
3. Enable HTSupportSelector resource in all your plans.

Back