Can someone explain this?

The Frog

Perch
Since my domain was down, I followed some instructions and created a third level domain on jodoshared.com:

http://mendhak.jodoshared.com/

I then had to upload about 17 MB of stuff up there. I uploaded successfully and viewed all the pages. After a while, I had to upload some more stuff and was suddenly unable to access mendhak.jodoshared.com through ftp. I tried through a browser, and mendhak.jodoshared.com could not be found.

I think that's a little strange. Does anyone know what might have happened? Did the server view 17MB as too much traffic or some sort of flooding and close that subdomain? I know it's not a problem with my ISP because I've asked friends in different locations to try it out and they're getting the 404 as well.

Probably just one of those internet anomolies that everone seems to want to assume is a "problem"

If it lasts for more than 24 hours...then it's a problem...other than that it's more than likely just a hiccup between your PC and the internet (your ISP, a DNS server issue, a router somewhere goes down, etc etc etc...)

Back