Cannot connect to server and process numbers

I cant connect to my server using SSH (putty) nor by using webmin. In addition when i log into hsphere the serve info states "cannot get server info".

BUT...I run a game server on my account and that is still running smoothly. Rather strange.

Ticket GKO-21480-229. If you decide to restart my server please please kill of the "serverlive" process prior to doing so as it would mess up my playerdatabase if not shut down properly. I would of course do this myself, but I cannot connect to my server for love nor money. (although the game runs)

In addition, it seems like whenever my process counts reaches 20 it refuses to run anymore. I've got 80 available (gold account) but only 20 ever gets used.

Cheers

Well, it's up and running again as I guess you guys restarted the VPS.

Thanks for killing the process I asked for in this forum and on the ticket I raised...not.

I now have to sort out the messed up database. :( and have a loads of irrate players. The backup script i got running didnt work either since it looks like the server has been frozen for the last 6 hours hence a 6 hour rollback on my game database.

oh well...thats the way the cookie crumbles i guess

Gekornro,

If your VPS is not responsive it is highly unlikely that they could kill the process you wanted killed

Back