cannot create new account

MrDoJo

Guppy
Hi,

i cannot create new acc on win & cf server.. its stuck in last action after keyin domain name.

already place a ticket - NQU-79406-139

could somebody take a look for further action.

I've been having the same problem all morning - I've been trying to create Unix accounts...

I updated my server aliases (turns out there was a new web and win server) and tried again, but it still won't get past the final sign-up stage.

Account sign-up seems to go through now!

It's too bad DNS seems to be taking forever to update...I hope that's not a related problem.... ?(

Yes. It should be working now. Just let me know the domain name and I'll see if I can help with any DNS issue there.

I've been trying to create an account for the past several hours as well..and I have three more I need to create. Will this issue be resolved soon?

The signup problems seems to be occuring again....

I've tried to create a new account on the Unix servers for several hours now with no luck.

Everything is working fine again, thanks!

Was it fixed, or just a coincidence? I waited for several hours to enter a ticket, just in case it was a temporary issue....but it seemed to get fixed almost immediately after posting the ticket.

Thanks for the quick replies!

I have been having this problem today. On the last step, after seeing the Billing Summary, I click the next arrows and it just sits there. In IE, the progress bar gets about half way and then just stops.

I submitted a ticket [JH #AIJ-63883-260] and the support staff were able to create a test account without any trouble.

I tried to create an account on my end several more times but could not.

I gave the tech support department the exact information I was inputting and they created it with no problem.

They said there must be a problem on my end, but I cannot think of what it could be (I've had no issues with my internet connection or computers as fas as I know). I've tried both IE and Firefox, and both a Vista PC and XP PC.

Incidentally, the last account I created was last week - everything worked fine then.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be great.

Just a follow up...

I tried signing up for an account via my external link -> that seems to work.

Prior to this, I was attempting to sign up via the Signup menu inside my control panel. This is the way I've always signed up (I don't currently allow customers to sign themselves up.)

Not sure why the control panel method is not working, though.

Hello,

Either you open account creation wizard from control panel or open it directly by pasting plan link in browser, signup wizard will be same.

Regards,
Kawal
JodoHost

Back