Cannot Login to Helpdesk

zero

Perch
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the Helpdesk? My login is failing with "ERROR: Login invalid.".

Yes - me too. Same error. They're not responding to emails either. Must be in connection with the move to Waco (not in the Bermuda Triangle is it????)

Thanks, checking it, I had to get some rest earlier, I wasn't aware helpdesk wasn't allowing clients to login (and we are getting tickets and replying so checking that too)

just as a FYI, we are getting tickets you send via email, but replies don't seem to be going out, we are checking these matters as well, but if you send a ticket, we will indeed check it just include any pertinent info you can think to include

I am also having trouble logging into the help desk.

I also sent an email last night to open a ticket for another matter, but it bounced, so you might want to look into that also.

UPDATE: Just retried sending email and it did go through this time. Got auto response.

I am also having trouble logging into the help desk.

I also sent an email last night to open a ticket for another matter, but it bounced, so you might want to look into that also.
Bounce was resolved a short time after, and tickets were coming but replies not, now all of that is working

I still cannot login. Should this be working now?
Not yet, we haven't focused on that as email based tickets working fully.

We are working to get client sites up (the main thing is that it uses hpshere Db to login, and it can't access the hsphere db from the new datacenter, it is a security matter really, and we'll work on it but workaround is temporary as the CP Database, is also moving shortly)

Not yet, we haven't focused on that as email based tickets working fully.

We are working to get client sites up (the main thing is that it uses hpshere Db to login, and it can't access the hsphere db in new datacenter)

Gotcha. Thanks.

Helpdesk logins should be working now, a few reports it isn't(but may be old) working but many are, we will check more on that, but email system working for it, as a backup.

Back