Cannot upload: joomla & cmsmadesimple

arathra

Perch
I installed cmsmadesimple on another host and it worked fine. Now I'm trying to install it here but quite simply the upload manager doesn't work.

It's exactly the same code on both but - as with Joomla - for some reason nothing will upload.

There are no useful error messages with either, but perhaps someone can comment on this if they've had the same issue? What is curious is that the same code works on another host, but not here. Is there some setting somewhere I should be looking at?

I am not sure about cmsmadesimple but Joomla will certainly upload, there are a large amount of joomla installs around here :)

I know, that's the problem! I spoke to livechat and they tried to help but had the same problem uploading a file - I'm still waiting to hear back from the ticket system.

Just for the record, I have quite a few CMS Made Simple installs here at JodoHost. It definitely works.

On linux hosts, you can upload a .gz compressed file and use webshell to expand it. That saves a lot of FTP time, transfer bandwidth, and potential for missed files. A cool option.

Tim

He was on windows and it was just a minor error, once using custom php.ini all was good :)

Added a temp path within own user directory structure.

Back