Can't FTP

jhoelz

Perch
Ticket 5613

A: Hi

OK, this was a complicated problem. it seems that the migration script was aborted while your account was being transfered. As a result, everything was transfered over leaving the permission system in a mess

We have corrected this issue manually for the time being. Some files seems to be missing so I recommend you login to your ftp account using win5.jodoshared.com as your host name.

I've applied a 1-month credit for the lapse in service

I can't get in using FTP! or IP! or anything.

Yash, at this point I dont care if you can transfer my site over, just get me onto a good server, get me the server information and I'll re-upload everything.
I NEED MY SITE BACK!

hi.. we are working on this.. we'll have all your files transfered over without any issues.. give us another 30min please

Your database records have been corrupt.. this can take sometime to correct.. we are working on it though

if you want, we can just delete your account and you can signup again.. we'll transfer over the billing information for you as well as any files you need. Let me know.

the email accounts unforunately will have to be recreated.. we can make a list before deletion and add it for you (provided you give passwords)

otherwise you''ll have to wait till psoft fixes this issue. Are any of your sites not working or you simply can't FTP? If you can't FTP, you can attach your files in a ticket and we could put them in your account till its fixed

Yash, my sites are down completly. I nor my users have been able to access them for about 21 hours now.

I can ftp to the old location, I have a complete and up to the second backup of my sites.

Recreating all the emails will be nasty for me and the teachers.

What server would you put me on and will I be staying there for good, or just until the downgrade is complete?

I have the list of users so I can recreate the email accounts.

You must be kidding me!

Now my site is up, so it appears I dont need to register for a new account.

I can ftp to the new Ip address and everything works fine.

ALL MY EMAIL ADDYS ARE NOW GONE FROM HSPHERE!

Do I need to create a new account?

Will I then need to still move everything over?

Did you flush and move?

Hi, I already flushed :(
Your sites were always working but the database entries were screwed up.. as a result you couldn't make any changes from the CP or access your ftp account

Yash, just sent you a pm with account name.

Do I need to recreate all of the subdomains, or will you?

And will I be FTPing to a new location?

NM, got the new ftp location and transferring now, just waiting for full account credit so I can add emails and domains.

Back