Can't get into CP on Win6

devorem

Perch
Is it just me, or can nobody log into their control panels on Win6? I already have a ticket open because I could not add a MySQL database in my control panel yesterday (#25890) and this morning I discovered that I really can't add or edit anything in my control panel. I went to my reseller control panel to add these details to my ticket, and I can't log in. I closed all of my browsers and now can't login to any of my control panels.

I emailed that address as requested.

The control panel seems to respond ok after it's done thinking about my request to make a change, which fails.

Well, now it seems that the control panel is behaving well even when I am in the midst of trying to make a change that fails, like deleting a database. I must have been too hasty in thinking the two problems were connected because they don't seem to be now.

Actually, there was a problem with the CP server. Problem with its backend, pgsql.

Quick restart of services did the trick. Everything should be running fine now

devorem, your ticket is being looked into, I'd like to reassure you

This issue is complicated and is not only affecting you, but other customers. There is an issue with the CP we are working on

We should have this solved shortly

Yesterday, I discovered that I was able to add MySQL databases again. I went to check on my ticket and discovered that it was set to status "closed" although no further comments had been made by tech support. Then, today, I discovered that I was once again unable to create new MySQL databases. I re-opened the ticket and explained the situation.

I guess I'm just wondering if you guys think it's fixed, since it DID work for a while and since my ticket had been quietly closed. Any updates on this situation?

Back