Can't Send emails but can receive.

There is no problem with the mail servers. Kindly open a ticket with complete details.

i have received similar reports from customers over the last few days. still trying to get proper error messages out of them.

oh-oh... just getting some of these error myself and have submitted a ticket (#41682), seems to relate to a specific ISP.

reply from support as follows:

We dont have any mail server issue. Kindly check it and let us know if the problem persists. I am able to check the smtp status of 194.90.9.19 . This is also workign fine.

Regards
Satyendra

The fact that you can check the smtp status on that IP unfortunately does not help me, seen as my emails to this ISP are bouncing back from the h-Sphere system.

I expect you to look into this matter properly, seen as i cannot contact my customers in this ISP.

Yash said:
We'll look into it

There is no such issue with the mail server as such.

Yash - based on the recent replies to the ticket, your team needs a hand on this ticket, please help them. thanks.

Yes, tanmaya will be investigating this thoroughly in 15 hours from now. He has quite a bit of experience in these issues and we'll give you an update then

Don't worry about the ticket response given by Satyendra.

Back