CDXSolutions

I remember Yash that sometime ago you told me that you can't find a better .NET/SQL Server deal than with jodo. Guess I found one. Check out:

http://www.cdxsolutions.com

So what are your comments. Of course, I find your plans much more attractive (with SDU and multiple domains) but still, their starting price with SQLServer is cheaper :) Do i get a free month of hositng now? ;)

I'd prefer jodo over CDX and webhost4life any day. CDX looks like they truly suck as Yash pointed out. I wouldn't be surprised if they are a reseller.

I can speak from personal experience. CDXSolutions is terrible. When I cancelled my account, I calculated my web sites were at a whopping 71% uptime. Their systems were down all the time and they never responded to trouble tickets or emails. I was also with GearHost for a while. Terrible as well. JodoHost is, by far, the most reliable Windows host I've been with. They are also the most dedicated to email, trouble ticket, and forum post questions. As far as price, they are at the low-end of the spectrum. You can probably find cheaper but you'll pay for it in other ways As for trying to get a free month, don't spend too much time on it... you're not supposed to worry about your web host, that's the point!
-Dave

I was with webhost4life for over a year and was happy with them until they decided to install spam filtering software on their email servers and then I had many emails bouncing back to my friends and clients. The funny part is that it had nothing to do with the content or sender..because they would send it again and it would work. It was very inconsistent. either way...not acceptable.

Their uptime was excellent, speed was good too and their price is decent and their support is good (although like most customer support...don't have much of a clue about anything..some of them were good though)

The email was the thing that made me switch but they are reluctant to pay out money. It took 2 months for one of my friends to get his money back after cancelling his account (he paid for the year). When I asked for my referral fees I had to almost fight for it and then they ended up not giving me the amount they said they would. I just kept phoning them everyday to pester them. Also, they charged my credit card to renew my account without my authorization AND they charge a $10 renewall fee....They charge their customers $10 to make a payment...WHAT??????

It was too bad because for the first 8 months I was extremely happy and making some money for referring my clients. Then is went all down hill from there.

Well...now I am at Jodohost...I hope I am here for a long time. I just hope that when new software is installed, that it is tested thouroughly before releasing it on the customers.

Back