Cerberus Helpdesk Problem AGAIN

NALF

Guppy
My ticket and replies don't show up in Cerberus!
It's been 2 weeks now that I have such problems and you guys begin to ignore my requests! Like if this is my fault!
I don't ask for the moon!

When you have urgent problem to solve you don't want ANOTHER problem with the helpdesk interface!

I am with Jodohost since more than 1 year and never had such frustrating problems with you before.

My username is "johnwinner" and I sent replies many times to ticket ---/---/----

I asked here without success, I then tried to write at helpline@ and there is the answer I got:

"Your mail to cerberus is being flagged as spam. You may try adding more content to the tickets with maybe a longer description of the issue. Also if you are sending from a free email account it may be best to use your internal account."

Adding more content to the ticket?? What a joke!

I then tried to ... open another ticket for my ticket problems! :rolleyes: Of course it did not show up.

Then I tried Live Chat. "Manish" told me he worked on the issue and will tell me as soon as it is fixed. He also told me he would "release" my "jammed" tickets... still don't see anything 4 hours later!

I then tried to change my email address as suggested without success!

So I ask you: What should I do NOW????

I am off the country for 1 week, leaving tomorrow and still have issues to solve in Cerberus.

Very very disapointed!

The issue is that your tickets aren't reaching our ticket system because either the way you frame your email or the email address itself are getting flagged as spam.

Please continue to email [email protected] with your ticket ids if they haven't still shown up and we'll work to fix this issue. We will certainly get it fixed. Our ticket system is getting hit very hardly with spam and hence some customers tickets are unfortunately also getting caught up in this flood.
Also, you can PM/email me with the technical problem in that ticket and the ticket ID, I'll follow up on it personally

Back