Cerberus Tickets STILL NOT GOING THROUGH AT TIMES

Guys, please take a look at the Cerberus Ticketing system. WHY does it:

1) Take sooooo long for a ticket to show up.

2) And why do many of the tickets never make it through at all????

Ticket PVW-79221-595 I replied to earlier and saw nothing show up. I posted again and still after about 20+ minutes nothing.

My second reply to the ticket finally showed up... the first one has not shown up. Tickets have got to be reliable and at this point they are not.

You ticket No:- PVW-79221-595 have been replied. Kindly check it out.

I have... thank you.

Still the first reply to the ticket never showed up which has been an ongoing problem for a while now... The ticket system needs to be able to reliably accept our request and not lose them or be lost in mail somewhere.

Ok... the first reply has now shown up which is hours later and well after some other discussion has taken place.

This is happening purely because the design of cerberus is simply bad. it uses email piping to manage incoming tickets.
We are looking to replace the ticket system, as well as solutions to this issue

This is happening purely because the design of cerberus is simply bad. it uses email piping to manage incoming tickets.
We are looking to replace the ticket system, as well as solutions to this issue

What is weird is it use to never happen to me... only in the last (maybe 3 to 6 months).

Can you tell me the SMTP hostname/ip you used to reply as cerberus doesnt allows me to see headers.

the issue could likely be due to greylisting, hence why tanmaya requested the hostname/ip of the sending smtp server.
Greylisting would occur if the sending SMTP server is on a residential IP address or somehow flagged for spam. Our mail system will force a delay before it accepts email from it

ok and the way cerberus works it still has to go via mail, which may be greylisting even a local IP, need to check that for sure.

I was on LiveChat earlier and they requested I submit a ticket via Cerberus. It's now a couple of hours later and my ticket has still not appeared. I submitted this via the web at Cerberus Helpdesk :: Support Center
(as requested on LiveChat)

It's also not showing any closed tickets - although I'm sure I've submitted tickets this way in the past. Lately I just send email directly to [email protected]

Which is the preferred method?

I had same problem few days ago and support resolved it, now messages and tickets are showing instantly...

Sailer, can you create a ticket via email so i can check what the issue is.
Any change in your contact email in Hsphere can cause this issue.

It's been two days now, and still no ticket has appeared in my Cerberus ticket history. Just sent you a ticket by email.

I have submitted several through the cerberus website, as well, and they never show up... I just figure the darn thing doesn't work at any professional level, so I usually swing over direct to Live Chat...
cp account 'trusted'
Tim

Tim, it looks like you need to submit via email, the issue with the hsphere database and email addresses being different seems to be cuasing this for you. Live chat may be the best for your situation however.

Back