CL1-Win32 Urgent maintenance

Pratik

SkyWalker
Staff member
We are going to do a urgent maintenance on the server and it will need a reboot.

• Deleted by Pratik
Show…
There is some issue on the windows 2003 old server which is being checked, in the meantime we are also redoing the 2008 server in prep if it is required to take over.

There is an attack on win32, working to track and block it. I am going to have to take it offline while tracing it more.

This looks like it may take a while I am wiping all todays plans off just focus on this matter.

The migration to new server is desired action but on this server has been prone to many errors, and right now it isn't getting errors, but is moving very slowly. We had so many in the first attempt after giving Parallels a week to fix them, we decided to restart the migration process fresh, which is working, but moving slowly.

The server is currently down, there are a number of things happening at the moment, one is cleaning off a lot of spam that was injected into the local mail server queue making problems, and this is being done while working through logs and other content scans to remove cause of the attacks on the server. NO ETA on when it will be up right now.

Finally moving along a bit better now, I would say within 2 hours should be up.

That was a bit optimistic I guess...Still moving, not hung up. But, taking its time for sure.

I haven't updated because didn't want to be optimistic, but up over an hour now.

Back