Cluster 1 down? How do I know what that affects?

I see something about "Cluster 1 control panel stopped", but how the heck am I supposed to know what domains/websites/mail that will affect?

I cannot get into HSphere for ANY of my domains, let alone my reseller account. I have customers calling about no access to emails, can't get into their control panels, etc. Some explanation of the extent of an outage and would be appreciated. Where do you find out what each "cluster" consists of? If only cluster 1 cp is stopped, how come I can't even access the HSphere sign-in page?

we have started control panel services.
now you may login in and check server address.

I see something about "Cluster 1 control panel stopped", but how the heck am I supposed to know what domains/websites/mail that will affect?

I cannot get into HSphere for ANY of my domains, let alone my reseller account. I have customers calling about no access to emails, can't get into their control panels, etc. Some explanation of the extent of an outage and would be appreciated. Where do you find out what each "cluster" consists of? If only cluster 1 cp is stopped, how come I can't even access the HSphere sign-in page?

Hello,
Cluster1 CP = Hsphere services, all mail EXCEPT mail10 is up, the Hsphere had to be stopped to do some work on mail10 restoration process.

How do I know if a domain uses mail10 or some other mail server?

A bit hard to tell you directly on this, but if the DNS record points to mail10.yourservicedomain.com in the DNS settings, it is on mail10.
It will also show in the mail settings page.

90% of the(cluster1) mails servers are up, in fact far more percentage than 90%, because mail10 is the newest server and not having as much data on the drive or configured domains. in short, if the domain was added in the last 6 months, it is on mail10.

Back