ColdFusion Enabling Error

I'm trying to enable coldfusion on a stopgap domain (cdybenko.u46.eminencemultimedia.com) and I'm getting "Internal Error, Tech Support Was Notified". What do I need to do to get coldfusion to work?

Also, a client asked me if they would be able to set up datasources with an account. Since I've never used coldfusion before, I didn't know. Can you answer this question for me?

Has this account been created on a coldfusion sevrer (is the plan configured to the coldfusion servers group?)

cdybenko.u46.eminencemultimedia.com is in your plan S*****t Plan. When you edit this plan and look at "Logical Server Group (Windows web servers)", your see win server. Change win server to ColdFusion server and save the plan.

I've changed the plan over to the coldfusion group but the account i had already created before changing the plan still gives me an error when trying to enable coldfusion. Does this account need to be switched over to the other server group still? How?

Please open a ticket so that Support can look into it. Give the account name having this problem.

Back