Content Move duration

SubSpace

Bass
I was wondering how long the H-Sphere "content move" state lasts?
Since the DNS entry TTL is only 1 day I expected it to have passed by now, but I'm not yet able to modify settings on domains that got moved off Win5 early sunday ("You cannot change settings on this domain because Content Move has been started").

We have paused the move, your site is on the new server from here, as going to it/pinging it is on the new server IP.

We intentionally paused the move in order for any issues reported to be able to be fully resolved without the source side being deleted, so we still have a clone of everything if any major issue.

If its all good for you let us know and we will do it immediate, otherwise we are doing file compares over the next 3 days and unpausing :)

So far the only problem I've found that seems to be server related is that a few CGI scripts give me a 404 error, even though they're on the server. I've just submitted a ticket for that [RS #BCZ-14370-729].

File transfers themselves seem to have gone just fine, plus I made full backups before the transfer.. time to write another ticket over coffee break ;)

I see you had support move a domain over to asp.net 2 supported pool, first one on win24 :D

Win5 is almost extinct now, just a few loose ends on about 5 users that didn't trsnfer over properly.

I see you had support move a domain over to asp.net 2 supported pool, first one on win24 :D
Yeah, haven't really had time to do anything with it yet though, so it doesn't really count :)
I figured I might as well get it changed for when I find myself with some free time so I don't have to wait for support.. then again the ticket was answered in 15 minutes.

Back