Copy Database and DTS failed-permission problem?

Hi,
I tried to used Copy Database Wizard and DTS tool to copy my tables, views and sp from local Ms Sql Server to my database in mssql2.jodoshared.com but failed. One of the messages that I got is regarding not having access to master table.
So, what would be the best way to move these objects?

Thanks

If you want, we can import the database for you from your local server. All you have to do is open a ticket

I see. So this is the only way to copy objects to the ms sql shared database? And the reason is because the objects need to be recorded on master? It seems a bit troublesome since my ip is dynamic-DSL Connection. So I just need to inform you the ip address and the objects that I want to move over?
Thanks.

Yash said:
If you want, we can import the database for you from your local server. All you have to do is open a ticket

Not sure, why would your objects need to be added to the master database?
I'll have a word with our db administrator because I'm not very good with MSSQL.

We normally just do a direct DTS import on the MSSQL server from remote MSSQL servers like your's. In most cases, the import goes without glitch. But sometimes it can be troublesome

Back