CP login..

Keeping CP area secured by SSL..

Hi all. I would like to keep H-Sphere area secure after login and already have an SSL installed on one of my subdomains.

Is it possible to change login domain for H-Sphere control panel to another domain other than "cp.mydomain.com", to an existing secure subdomain i.e. secure.mydomain.com?

So far tests have proven that it does not.

You can have SSL on your CP, but it won't be able to have the same subdomain as another subdomain on your account.

Stephen said:
You can have SSL on your CP, but it won't be able to have the same subdomain as another subdomain on your account.

I have an SSL cert ready to allocate to cp. Where can I find more info to configure?

Thanks.

enforcer,

You can send the SSL cert files and key in a ticket to support and they will install it for you.

Thankyou.

Ravi said:
enforcer,

You can send the SSL cert files and key in a ticket to support and they will install it for you.

Thankyou.

I keep getting errors everytime I try to submit a ticket..
(See the next entry for error details)

The original message was received at Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:47:05 -0400
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1))

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mail.m****here.biz.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

I sent less than 20 emails for the week. Can tech support look into this and advise to my email.

Enforcer, there are a number of reasons that could happen, prehaps you have an auto responder on that address getting caught in a loop.

Send from an outside email address.

Stephen said:
Enforcer, there are a number of reasons that could happen, prehaps you have an auto responder on that address getting caught in a loop.

Send from an outside email address.

I tried sending directly from a hotmail account and got this error;

Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Message: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

hotmail has not been sending to a large number of addresses recently, I could not even send to gmail or yahoo yesterday from hotmail/msn.

Back